Whenever I see pictures like this, I can't help but think, these cars once
rolled off the line, and were not only mint, but probably the pride and joy
of their new owners.

I've mentioned before, I've looked around at several 560SELs.  I remember
looking at (drooling over) these cars when they were new in the showroom.
Sad to see what 20 years has done to some of them.  Most will never be
brought back, which is almost as sad as seeing them fall into such a poor
state.

Ed
300E