On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 10:02:04AM -0800, Gabriel S. wrote:
> Found this on Ebay...did some mercedes really come with an Aux. fuel tank,
> or does this guy just including a jerry can in the trunk?

For your car, Gabriel, the 95 E300D fuel tank is supposed to be a bolt-in,
but you might need to change the shims on the rear springs so you don't
tail drag going down the road with a full tank.

I knew of a 115 with the add-on trunk tank for sale not too long ago (220D
four speed with a 115 240D engine) and one 79 123 with it as well, but can't
remember the exact details of how it worked.