I am in Atlanta now with the 240D. Everything went perfect until I got to
the hotel where we are staying for the ball game. I shut the car off and
came back out after registering and the car was completely dead. Nothing was
powering on. It turns out I missed tightning one nut. The one on the battery
cable. It was about 1.1/2" from  the battery. I stuck it on and the car
started right up. I had to laugh.

Steve