Ok, now that I have your attention, here's the deal.

The not-for-profit where I am employed --
http://genesisdevelopment.com/Home.asp -- was selected to compete for a
$250K Pepsi grant. The rules are very simple: the top two with the most
votes at the end of April get a check for $250K.

If we win, we plan to buy vehicles needed to transport our clients around at
our various sites.

What action is needed on your part? Please register and vote for us once a
day for the rest of the month. It is that easy. Some of us at work have also
registered and voted "for" brothers/sisters, parents, grandparents, etc.,
but I don't expect any of you to go that far.

The link is: http://www.refresheverything.com/genesis1

The voting is a bit tricky. You click "vote for this" and you get a login
screen. You must then once again click on "vote for this" or nothing
happens. You will see a counter at the bottom of the page. When you vote, it
drops from 10 to 9. If you are still at 10, you have not yet voted.

Thanks for your assistance with this. We really need these vehicles, because
what we are using now were "donated for tax purposes" (= already worn out).
The plan is to spend the $250K on ten mid-size vehicles.

I now return you to your normally scheduled program. And thanks.

Don

--
When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers. -- Oscar Wilde