I need help replacing rear subframe bushings and mounts on my 1984 300D. I replaced all 4 shocks last week, however I am still getting quite a bit of rear steer on the highway. Does anyone know where I can find a good DIY write up on how to replace theses bushings and mounts? Can this job be done without a spring compressor? I have a floor jack, several jack stands as well as a small hydraulic jack. I have changed the engine in my 300TD and repaired/replaced most of the front end suspension as well. Is this task something I should attempt on my own? The independents around here are quoting between 500 and 700 dollars labor. One of them said the "book" calls for 9 and 1/2 hours to complete the job. I ordered the parts from Rusty.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Mike