Dwight E. Giles, Jr.
Bissell Cove Quahog & Auto Salvage Co.
Wickford, RI

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:

Trade you my extra gross looking 240D (but 110 mile daily driver) for your TE...

If you've time when you're out here, give a shout and we could do lunch or dinner.

-Curt

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:37:15 -0500
From: Dan Weeks To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] ANYBODY GOT A CHEAP BENZ?

Kaleb... anyone? Wife may need to replace her beloved 88 300TE it we  determine it can't be repaired reasonably inexpensively. Drives it  maybe 100 miles per week to work (3 blocks away!) and for grocery  shopping and errands. Never leaves town, so niceties such as AC, great  mileage, super sound system, etc. not important. Would be nice if it  looked OK, but she's not that picky--She just wants a benz for safety  and just because. Or a Volvo 240, but Snook already sold his. Would  appreciate any leads either in a reasonable distance from Des MOines,  Iowa or anywhere in MA  or southern NH or ME, where I'm headed on  business next week and whence I could drive something home. 115, 123,  124 preferred.

Any leads appreciated.

Thanks!

Dan
82 300SD 330k miles
88 300TE ???,??? miles, needs head gasket