Ok, to help someone in the future who may experience the same weirdness I did with their antilock brakes. If you recall, I had the antilock brakes pulsing the pedal up as I came to a slow speed stop. I didn't have a dash light indication and after some discussion here I cleaned and tested the sensors and found no problems. Following other's advice I disconnected the brainbox for the antilock system and all was good. That is until I went to have the front end aligned after I replaced a tie rod end. Found one of my front wheels had a loose bearing. Drove it home and pulled the tire to see how bad the bearing was and found the split nut that holds the bearing had come loose and the only thing keeping the nut from coming completely loose was the grease cap!!! Pulled the bearing and inspected everything and found no damage so I repacked it and put it back together. Considering the close tolerances on the pickup for the brakes, I hooked it back up to see what happened and lo and behold the brake problem went away. Appearantly the looseness of the bearing caused the sensor to lose signal under certain conditions yet function fine otherwise. Moral of the story, if the antilock brakes start acting weird CHECK THE WHEEL BEARINGS!! Right now, as in as soon as you notice the problem. It was only dumb luck that kept that damned wheel from coming apart at 75 mph...