From: "R A Bennell" <b...@mts.net>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 12:29 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Rusty

Uh, that can be a problem. We once had a secretary that was well endowed and very near sighted and refused to wear glasses. When she wanted to ask you a question, she would move in so close that her endowments would literally be touching you. Most uncomfortable when it actually happens. She was a really nice kid and I don't think it was deliberate. She was just so used to bumping into things with those big endowments that she thought nothing of it.

Randy