I know we have a chain here, Robertson Tire, that supposedly one of their stores in tulsa has the spreader bar.

OK Don wrote:
It will get aligned. I'm not sure that it was right before the work, and is
most likely different now from what is was before. The tires are getting
thin, and one has a non-leaking screw in the center of the tread. It'll get
new tires after the alignment.

The only remaining question is where it will get aligned -- might have to
check prices at the stealership in Tulsa if the OKC one is outrageous.  The
only independent alignment shop that would use a spreader bar on a Mercedes
in the area closed a few years back. I should call all of the indies and ask
if any of them will do a MB "right".