Amen to the heater controls that actually work and the best washer system ever developed. Things I miss most about 110s in the 123, 124, and 126 and all the DEETriot iron.

Same system _my_ Detroit iron also had.  Or, could have had, had
my grandmother ordered that option.  (Windshield washer, that
is.)  The only option she did order on the Falcon was the heater.
Kind of glad she did get that one!  No radio either.  Yeah,
baby, factory plate!  Still, in fact.

Imagine, a kid's first car, driven for years, and it _never_
got tunes of any sort!

-- Jim