Hey I know how to operate a BBQ, as long as it is right hand drive, should post some pictures of my hybrid 5 burner. Anyway I'll get the missus to remind me of the dates of our travel itinerary. I would look them up myself but my footy team is on the telly. Goota go.

Hendrik
who bought a box of Miller draft (we spell it draught) beer to get used to US grog

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Oh OK, thats good. I was thinking it was this week for some reason. Maybe we will have to have a OkieQ or something Regina will be in a C collar so I dont think she would want to though. I guess I would have to do all the work!!