Not sure what your problem is! Why do you WANT smoke?

Marshall
--
I know the lack of a reassuring smoke trail can be disconcerting, so
I'm willing to package up some of my surplus into aerosol cans for

btw: My '84 OM617 hardly produces smoke under any circumstances--I
won't drive it anymore for this very reason.

Casey
Olympia, WA

OK - guess that was easy enough on an almost newbie.  It is not that I want
the smoke [though a couple of cans of it might be good, Casey, if you can
spare them], I just never had one [240D / 300SD] that didn't smoke.  Thought
perhaps something was wrong ....

BillR
Jacksonville FL
1981 300SD  'EM'  265K / 200K engine