My wife is not the only unobservant one.  This morning
I noticed that the car didn't have an air filter in it!
And we live on a gravel road...  Sheesh.  I had a used
one in the garage that I installed, after removing the
air metering plate and cleaning out as much oily caked-on
dirt as I could.  What a maroon.

Hey, at least it (the car) was cheap!  We had a pretty
good Seattle/Yakima road trip in it this holiday weekend.
The car behaved pretty well.  Certainly was comfortable
enough.  Rained most of the time, didn't do any more harm
from airborne dust on this trip I'm sure.

We watched them throw fish at Pike's place market.  Got
Jill coffee at Starbucks #1, the one that still has
boobs on the sign and the original decor.  (Pre-Disnification
of the logo.)  Went there to see _Candide_, was great fun!

-- Jim