I vote rear window.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Booher" <edboo...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W123 Trunk Seal

It's been a while since I've had enough free time to really get online and
ask questions. So this is going back quite a ways to when I was asking about my leaking trunk. I did eventually find the extremely clogged drains on both sides of the rear wheel wells and free them of quite a lot of gunk. With the
ability for the car to now properly drain I was able to find *fresh* water
coming in to the trunk.

On both sides, apparently some where above the hump of the wheel well, water
is able to enter and then run down the wheel wells in twin streams, one on
other side, into the pockets where the drains are located. However I am
unsure where the water actually starts. Since it is coming from both sides
apparently equally, would this be more likely to be a shot rear window seal,
or something to do with the sunroof?

EdB

--
"I've come to your planet on a Class IV Intergalactic Doom Freighter." -
Adrian Monk