i have got to figure out something good for you to eat when you get here.

Hendrik and Fay wrote:
Right O , just finished up a session with Dan G aka mao, I tell ya that bloke
can
talk the leg off a horse, took us out to Gene & Jude's for a wicked hot dog, in
fact I got one for a midnight snack and am eating it now, then drove us down to
top bottle shop for some wicked brews and came up for a beer and chat which was
real fun (seeing as meeting dinky di US people is one of my main aims), although
I don't think he understood a word I said, me and Fay speaking Oz and Dan
speaking American but we had fun. Unfortunatley I don't realize how fast I talk
and it must be hard for Americans to understand me, Fay is better at slowing
down. Yes we do speak English but it seems Oz English is spoken quicker than US
English, or it may be the accent, who knows?

Hendrik
who is too inebriated to think of a witisicm (you do the spell check)

On Sat Jun  5 18:09 , 'Kevin Kraly' <kr...@comcast.net> sent:

Man, I wish that there were In-N-Out Burger's up here in the Northwet! I used to eat them quite often while growing up in Southern California. That's what a hamburger's all about!

Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon

)

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 94 S500, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com