The cost of my "Ford Certified" Tranny o'haul was $1350, with a 3 year warranted *including in and out labor,* from Ford. I paid my Indy about $800 to swap it. I was able to buy the tranny fron the Ford certified rebuilder who is about 100 miles from me. The did delivery and pick-up of the core. I was very pleased.

--
Pete Arnold <(.¿.)>
2007 HHR

Member of Escapees &
National Camping Travelers, A Masonic Family Camping Club