Not only do we have full face helmets we have heavy jackets, hers is old school
thick leather, mine is kevlar with ceramic reinforcement.

-Curt

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:01:15 +0800
From: Hendrik and Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] stupid driver tricks

Well my advice is to wear a helmet, my life was saved by one and I still have
the
lid to show the scars where the tree stump hit.

Hendrik
who used to ride a 92 FXSTS

On Fri Jun 11 16:13 , Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> sent:

>Oh man, my wife did that the other day, ON HER MOTORCYCLE!
>Fortunately when we stopped she knew she shouldn't have done it, she's still a
bit nervous of the bike and making the stupid mistakes that come with that.
Fortunately I had her back...