Sorry .... having a vacuum problem, the motor does not shut off with key, 83
240. I am pretty sure I know what the injection pump is under the hood, but
there seem to be three or four vacuum lines running to it? So am unsure
which to pull to determine source of problem.

EdB

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,
53310 <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil> wrote:

> I've forgotten - what is the problem with the car, and what system do
> you need a diagram of?
>
> -Max

"I've come to your planet on a Class IV Intergalactic Doom Freighter." -
Adrian Monk