We loved it, meeting the Kaleb clan and having a feed at the outback place was
great, obviously now we are in hospital without legs after the chickers stripped
us bare but that is all part of the fun.
Zak loves the Diesel dog and wants him shipped to Oz and i want to to have the
300TD mechanicals shipped back to Oz. We are not greedy just like to collect a
few souvenirs.

Hendrik
who is enjoying OK Dons OK beers, who would have thought the puritans would know
how to brew alcoholic bewerages

On Sun Jun 20 21:36 , 'Kaleb C. Striplin' <ka...@striplin.net> sent: