From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Dillon, Meade M CIV
SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:17 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300SD driveline thumping cure

Make careful note of how the flex discs are oriented, or better yet mark
a face on each so you know the fore from the aft. On my 190D I failed to
do this and spent the better part of an hour staring at the service
manual trying to figure it out.  Fortunately there was on picture (I had
the paper version!) which saved me.

-Max