I took typing back in junior high school too.  Having played guitar, I found
typing a snap.  High score in the class. hee hee.  I ended each lesson
thinking, what a was of time, when will I ever type anything in life??  A
year later, I took an introduction to computers, where we had to fill out
punch cards....hundreds/thousands of them to make the computer do the
simplest task.

Funny how the keyboard is the one part of the computer that has stuck around
over the years, more of less, unchanged.  What will be the interface that
replaces it ??  Stay tuned.

Ed
300E