My brother bought Kaleb's Uncle's 500SE. We've played around with it for a little bit, but we've decided to get rid of it. Greg went and joined the Navy, and I need to get rid of the amount of "stuff" I have in case I move across country.

1983 500SE Euro, green on green, cloth seats, manual climate control

Good: engine runs great

Bad: Lots of rust, exhaust is basically toast, hard brake line to the rear of car is rusted out (car stops well enough), and lots of other little things.

$400

We drove it from Oklahoma to Starkville, MS (current location of car) in its current condition FWIW (yes, we're crazy).

John