Ok Don wrote: "But you don't own them long enough to be seen in them!"

Well, that's true.  At least no recently.  I did have my 85 olds 98 for 3
years.  But, you are right in recent years, the buicks, olds, cadillacs, etc.
have not lasted long in the Snook motor pool.  My wife's two Fords have stuck
around for quite a while.  3.5 years for the Explorer and 3 years and counting
for the Expedition.   My mechanic told me he is probably going to be trading
for a 99 Lexus RX300 with only 77,000 miles.  I think my wife would really like
that car.  So, who knows.

Donald H. Snook