From: Rolf Martin-Hoster <r...@winmutt.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Details, Details....
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 8:02 AM
Jebus you might as well paint the
car!

BTW the raingutter trim is not that hard and requires no
extra special tools. Just a bit of wood (2x4) and a rubber mallet or dead
blow hammer.

LWB250 wrote:
I *finally* updated my detailing pages as I have been
promising to do for who knows how long.  If you go to
my TLD penoff.com and click on the "Detailing 1" link you'll
start at the beginning.
Enjoy!

Dan