On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Jerry Herrman <jer...@san.rr.com> wrote:

> Is it just me, or just this area (Southern California), or does every
> publication, including the local paper, have a Harbor Freight ad?

I think they are advertising very aggressively nationwide.  Makes sense
considering the economic climate is pushing a lot of people to DIY on home
and car repairs.  Business is booming for NAPA, Autozone, etc. as well for
the same reason.

Every HF ad I've seen in the past few months has had a "20% off any one
item" coupon at the top, which is nice if you want to buy anything large
like a welder or drill press (both things I have bought from them recently
and been pleased with for the price).

Alex