Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:54 AM

"R A Bennell" <b...@mts.net>

To:
"Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

So I wonder if time has been kind to Dawn? Gravity has a way of not being so
good for such enhancements.

Randy

***********************************
We stayed in touch until she was about 18 or 19.  At that age, she was still
bouncin' and behavin', of course.  However, the problem with her was about a
foot higher up.  Dawn's IQ was about the same as her bustline, and by then she
had dropped out of high school, so I saw no future in the relationship.  Enter
college, where I found there were plenty of young ladies who were both busty
and brainy out there.

I look at gravity as the wages of sin one pays for the pleasures of the
breast.   There is no guarantee small, so called "perky" boobs stay that way
either. I've seen small, perky boobs turn into small, perky pancakes--not
seeming to fare much better--considering the purported advantages of
compactness.

I don't buy the argument that small boobs do not suffer from ptosis, just to a
lesser extent--merely reflecting sour grapes from the A and B cup crowd.   So,
the moral of the story is, if gravity ravages all racks over time, go for the
gusto and let the chips fall.

DBV, living bra information minister