[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks, Marshall,

Both of my engine mounts look good, if I understand what you have told me. There is almost a 1" rubber cone with like a rounded aluminum cup sitting on top of it. That makes the aluminum cup of the mount more than an inch above the chassis. So, I guess they are in good shape. I have taken weeks to look into this, because of trying to get my daughter's new car in shape, etc. That line of problems is still active, so I think I am just going to live with this idle for a long while. I hate it, but I cannot think of a good way to test the idle solenoid, the nozzles are new, the delivery valves almost never go bad, and it runs great under normal load.