Hello, folks.

It's hot on the Georgia coast!! Well, we finally reinstalled the bumper on my 82 300td. I'd removed it when i installed a trailer hitch some years back and it never made it back on. Anyway, i have the backup light assemblies and they are working, but both are missing the lenses and screws. Do any of you have a pair or even one lens that could be usable. I would even consider something that was crazed or cracked. You can contact me off list, if you wish.

By the way, what bulbs are supposed to be in the backup lights? Normal single filament tail light bulbs? that's what seems to be in it.

Our 16 year old is about to go for her driving practical test (road test) and she wants to do it in the Benz. Since the A/C is still down, i figure the examiner will be in such a hurry to get out of the car that he/she will make the test abbreviated. We shall see.

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins

www.javaphoto.com