Not really. You want cheap parts cars, you gotta play in the bush leagues
when it comes to shopping on eBay. (No offense intended to Mainers, I love
the place.)

Actually the description is way above average for cars like that. If you
aren't the gambling type, stay away from mongrels and buy purebred, etc.

Mac