Tan Qu wrote:
Marshall,

Do they still make glass for the vintage cars like
this? Maybe by PPG?

All of the glass is available. I know PPG makes windshields both for Mercedes with the STAR on it and for the aftermarket - with no STAR, but otherwise the same and cheaper - but the other glass MAY have to come from Mercedes. I use a glass shop because glass work is a skill that takes experience to learn (you don't master it by reading or even watching) and the shops I've used in Pgh actually do seem to know what they are doing (and I don't).

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi