On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 11:30:46PM -0600, Loren Faeth wrote:
> If anyone can email me recent sale info (or links) regarding high-dollar 87
> TDs, I would appreciate it very much.  I am sure the ins company will have
> some ridiculously low value for the car.  I don't suppose i could be lucky
> enough to have them shut up and fix the car.

My 87 300D took out a deer under the previous owner's watch, and the
repair was paid for by the insurance company. As long as you haven't damaged
stuff that can't be easily unbolted, you shouldn't have TOO big of a fight.
TDs are worth more than Ds on the market, and replacing a nice TD is difficult.