Are all of your dead?  I may have one or someone else might that works if you
don't want to try working on them?

-----Original Message-----
From: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Sender: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:27:54
To: Diesel List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] 201 PB Array

Got the Red '84 190D back from the Indy today, from his report I'm glad I let
him do the rear links. Tranny leak turned out to be a cooler line as I'd
expected.

He did some troubleshooting on why the heat never turns off, he says the vacuum
switch never gets told to turn the heat off. Seems like thats the PB array's
job?

My Indy says a PB array is $850, Rusty says $250. I say I've got 3 of them
maybe I should see if they are resolderable.

What say you folks?

-Curt