From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Dieselhead
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:56 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What to watch out for?

Yes, the front torsion bar can break, as can anything.  THe 126 is an
amazing car, even 30 years later.  Check the usual things, blowby,
transmission shifting, body, interior,  Wandering or following tracks
indicates worn front end parts.  Stand 30-50' behind and look at rear
wheel camber. Tops in/bottoms out indicates a rear
subframe/suspension rebuild is needed.