Finally found lower radiator hose leaking this morning; 'been suspecting it
before and looked at it many times during last several days; 'never could catch
it dripping or wet, etc.  This morning I removed the cowling pan under the
engine and took the car for a drive; pulled back in the yard and immediately
crawled under the car to look for leaks; 'could find none.  I got back in the
car and revved it to 2500 RPM and held it there maybe five minutes; shut it
down and immediately went under the car again; 'found lower hose (the one
between bottom of radiator and thermostat and a branch that goes to expansion
tank) gushing where branch is attached.  Removed and replaced the hose and
thermostat today (parts rcvd from Rusty yesterday).  'Am now ready for some
tips on filling and burping the cooling system (just water for coupla days).
Any tips?

Wilton