From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 11:10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Computer stuff - new Windows 7?

The chip is a 64bit (or it says it has 64bit support, which I guess is
the same thing), it looks like you can install it in either 32 or 64
mode. There is only $10 difference between ult and pro, looks like
something called "bit lock" is the difference in feature set. Still
pretty spendy though for either.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006816&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&ActiveSearchResult=True&CompareItemList=368|32-116-718^32-116-718-S01%2C32-116-717^32-116-717-S01

--R