Check the vacuum line at the top of the injection pump. Do the door locks work? If not check the vacuum lines between the engine and left inner fender. You have, as Wilton said, likely just popped off a vacuum line.

I fear I was too aggressive at the car wash while spraying under the hood, as that directly correlates with engine not shutting down with key - thank goodness for the kill switch.

Is there a wire or relay that is the culprit?

Thanks,

Steve