I'll give ya $500 for it!

FWIW, my 86 SDL has always been more sensitive to crosswinds than my 200D ever was, and more so than the 123 240D. The most stable car i ever drove was the 200D. I could literally take my hands off the wheel and it would go straight as an arrow. The SDL has been aligned numerous times by different shops. It is something different in the geometry.