Dieselhead wrote:
OOH! For that, I'd jump. I heard of one for 4500 once before and it really needed to be painted., but never found one. Bottom seems to be about 8-9 k, and mostly over 11k. "its a Mercedes, you know..." BS. Its a truck.

Here's a pile of old ones, as you said, $7-10k.
http://www.auto-rv.com/Browse.aspx?AdName=BI8191748D

Ever see one like this?
http://www.auto-rv.com/Browse.aspx?AdName=11-577090

Yes, they make a nice utility truck. What is really slick is the knapheide KUV enclosed utility box. But I don't need a utility box.
http://knapheide.com/products/utilityvans/kuv/default.asp?selection=products&type=utilityvans

Needs more than paint, but low miles:
http://www.auto-rv.com/Browse.aspx?AdName=18-566767

Ouch...but I don't want one with black paint. White or silver preferred. to me black on a sprinter is ugly. Aside from turning it into an oven...