I don't know what it is exactly, somebody painted it with a brush at one point
so no badges are obvious. I haven't spent a ton of time on it, just a quick
inspection.

-Curt

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:25:12 -0500
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Tractors, WAS: Auto Trans Diagnosis A

That one should not be too hard.  On the old narrow front IH the only
really safe way is to hang the front half from a chain hoist.  then
we'd block up the rear half on a roller cart .  You roll the back
half away from the front half.  on those the front half is so top
heavy that trying to block it upresults in a dangerous situation.

Being a two banger, I assume it is a japanese tractor of some sort.
kubota?  I saw a Satoh up for auction one time.  it was the size of a
lawn tractor, but had full cat 1 3 point hitch.  I thought it would
be excellent for a tiller, if I could find a small tiller for it.  I
was not able to go on sale day.  I think it went cheap because the
trans was "locked up."