How about that weird 603 you had? I suppose it has yet a third style that won't work

Can you build a new one or cut out a section and repair the original? Is it steel tubing? You should be able to have a repair section silver soldered in. You can make it/fit it, then take it to a good commercial refrig shop, and they can silver solder it. It would be cool if you could swedge the ends to slide over the tubing, and again, a commercial refig shop can do that too. (assuming it is steel tubing.

Are you sure the old one can't be straightened/unkinked? If not you must have done a really good job of fubar with it.

Does anybody have a turbo oil supply line for a 603 3.5? Im putting my 140 back together and need one, mine got damaged on removal. I pulled one from a 3.0 603 and its different.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 95 E300, 94 S500, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic,