My favorite episode is when "Charlie", Magoo's asian manservant, loses his
kitty and is running around trying to find it.

"Here, klitty, klitty, klitty!"

Who said old cartoons aren't entertaining?

Sadly, Mr. Magoo has gone the way of political correctness.  Too bad - it was a
pretty good cartoon in it's day.  Not a Warner Brothers grade cartoon, but
entertaining like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

DNP, cartoon information Minister