As I mentioned to Don, I was snooping around the '124 CD this evening.

The reason for that is that I found a large coil resistor mounted
underneath the ABS unit next to the ignition coils. This "Big Hairy
Resistor (TM)" has the wire broken off its upper terminal.

I sent out another email with pictures of the BHR and its location about
three hours ago, but Kaleb hasn't approved it yet.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Does anyone know what it's for?

Thanks,

Craig

Present:'94 E420        117 kmi
        '82 240D/3.0    263 kmi