Hi, Curt, et al.
By my experience, non-release of clutch is usually something like the disk not sliding on the input shaft, (rust/dust-filled-oil-goo), or the T/O bearing is getting tight on the shaft from the same stuff, or dry seizure of the pilot bearing, (ball, or sintered bronze/brass). The fact that is is worse cold would seem to point to goo. Low clutch may be worn paatz, T/O, Cover fingers or worn/Mal-adjusted cylinders.
What is the history of this slow onset? Dwight?
I'll go back to sleep now.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.