That tends to be the case with most things - houses included.

However, if you sell something very quickly, you often wonder if you have sold it too cheaply.

I often try to underprice things just so that they will sell faster. However, it is often difficult to really judge that sort of thing accurately.

We sold a 98 F150 in September and had a lot of interest in it and a quick sale although I thought I had priced it reasonably but not really cheaply. I think a lot of the reason is that the truck was in nice condition for its age and a lot of vehicles are really beaten up by that age.

Randy