And there was a very nice mopar book on tweaking and tuning the hp out of that
I6, not to mention the 4.5L bored strokers...

The darned header on the XJ with an automatic really was a POS. It cracked and
had the one area that was maybe 1.5" diameter...
But NO EGR Valve to crap out!

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net