On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 05:03:32 -0800 (PST) LWB250 <lwb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think they were too big and Kleb stripped them.

That seems odd, since Robert Massmann's picture in his email titled,
"Nice Old Mercedes," is 832678 bytes. Are you sure you attached them? I
know I have sent emails (yes, more than one) that were supposed to have
attachments but I forgot to attach them. That hasn't happened since the
latest version of Sylpheed was released, because you can set up key words
(like attach, attached, here is, and so forth) that will cause an error
message when there is no attachment.

> I will post links to them or smaller versions shortly.

If the email is over about 40K, you will have to wait for Kaleb's
approval to see the email on the list.

Craig