'Nother good un!

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik & Fay" <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] vote today for a woman named Sarah

From what I have been hearing Ms Palin is on a roll and can see the white house from Alaska.
Spose they could make a TV series out of it.
Here is the theme music and lyrics, you can all sing along http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWAaWgcga0

Come and listen to a story about a woman named Sarah
A poor politician, barley kept her family fed,
Then one day she was shooting off her mouth,
And up from the ground came a bumbling crowd.

Idiots that is, stupid people, Boston tea.

Well the first thing you know ol' Sarah's a president.
Kinfolk said Sarah move away from there
Said White House is the place you ought to be
So they loaded up the RV and moved to DC

Washington, that is.
Lobby groups, big business money.

The Washington Hillbillies!

R A Bennell wrote:
And I expect he is rather disappointed that he has not been able to do so. Anyone think that the Republicans could or would have done any better in the past couple of years? Aren't you diehard Republicans secrety relieved that Ms Palin didn't make it into the head office? What if poor old John McC had suffered a heart attack and dropped dead??????

Randy