So my main computer was rebooting and giving me the BSOD (WinXP) and finally tonight I spent about 4 hours trying to sort it out. Turns out it was bad capacitors on the video card, worked fine in Safe Mode but when trying to boot into full windows I kept getting the BSOD with a video driver message. After more googling, some old post suggested the caps on the board might be blown, shonuff 4 of the 8 caps on the board are blown and puffed up. I'm gonna try to order some and see if I can fix it just for the hell of it. Apparently this is a common problem, they used cheap chinee crap for components to save 42cents on the manufacture.

--R