Idle Cable Stop
end Piece For Idle Control Cable. Does Not Include Screw. OES GENUINE
W0133-1633871<http://www.buymbparts.biz/item.wws?clientid=buymbparts.biz&Sku=W0133-1633871&mfr=OES%20GENUINE&sup=AAA&cookieID=32P0ERRZR32P0F2302>
$31.94$15.97$15.97
Rusty and list,

This part is listed on your website, the Idle Cable Stop. It's a bullet
shaped item that requires a set screw. Is *this* the part that goes into the
stop lever to allow the cable to control the idle on a W123 240D? I was
positive what I was looking for was a rubber grommet of some kind. If this
is what I need, do you also have the set screw available for order? And can
anyone provide a diagram or picture of how this works?

EdB

--
"I've come to your planet on a Class IV Intergalactic Doom Freighter." -
Adrian Monk