That looks huge! I don't know if it'd fit, the 617 already has trouble.

I've got my adapter plate finished(except for triming the outside) already,
so I'm past my financial point of no return. Next stop, custom lower pan!

I'd rather have a high reving Benz engine anyways, the Cummins would likely
need a tranny swap or .7:1 diff gearing to do anything but pull stumps. That
and EVERYONE swaps a cummins into something...

Walt